INCLEMENT WEATHER-WORSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of the
following weather conditions existing during the time of worship services or
church activities, all St. Paul Church activities will be cancelled.
1. St. Croix County/Polk County Winter Storm Declaration.
2. Rain or sleet creating icy road conditions.
3. Blizzard or severe winter storms that make driving hazardous.
4. Tornado watches/warnings.
5. Sustained wind chills at or exceeding -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Any other county or state emergency government warnings to avoid
The decision to cancel church activities will be at the discretion of at
least two elders who are in communication with the pastor.
Members will be notified by a mass e-mail or will be notified by phone by
the responsible elder for that member.
Pastor John Wilman of St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Deer Park gives the
Memorial Day address on May 30, 2016.
6 minutes 13 seconds
Pastor John Wilman, of St. Paul Lutheran Church, speaks at
Deer Park's Memorial Day 2012 observance at Calvary Cemetery. The video is 7
minutes 40 seconds long and includes the entire message.